Estimated Date Release of Unturned II?

What is the Estimated date release of Unturned II from Nelson him self?

There is no public release date planned yet, but you can get the private beta of Unturned II if you have a certain amount of hours in Unturned 3.0 (I think It’s currently 1750 hours if I’m correct)

17 Likes

expiration date tf2 shortfilm

1 Like

I think the first public version with a lot of content will possibly be released in the middle or late 2020.

1 Like

For the official release date, I think it’ll release for the general public sometime in Mid or Late 2020.

It will release Soon™.

3 Likes

Whenever Nelson wants to release it

2 Likes

Whenever Nelson wants to release it

t. @TophatPesky

Or this. This also works…

aw shit…

If it’s a beta release for those with 100 hours or more, sometime at the end of the first quarter of 2020. If we’re talking full release than it’s either going to be the late second quarter or early to mid quarter of 2020. Rough estimation.

@P9nda Does this sound like a good estimation?

IIRC nelson stated in a forum comment that he planned for FULL RELEASE around 2025. This might change and ofc the beta will slowly be given to everyone

The 2025 date was a joke iirc.

It was a joke, but it was one of those safer jokes where even if people don’t think it’s a joke it could probably happen by coincidence anyways and everyone is happy. :slight_smile:

If you tell people to check back in 2025 you probably won’t be technically wrong.

4 Likes

It would definitely be in a playable state by then!

if 'til 2025 is how long it takes I’ll wait

April 15 – June 4, 1989

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.