Expansion for CBT (Closed Beta Test)

Make people with Early Access Beret and Shirt also have access to the CBT (Closed Beta Test) of Unturned II as well,there are alot of people that played Unturned on it’s early access version (2.2.5) and stopped playing because it got less and less optimized each update.

1 Like

CBT

Hm.

19 Likes

I don’t remember how long ago early access ended but with that idea a ton of people would gain access to the UII demo even though there isn’t a lot to do. If they truly want to test it out they’ll have to wait for hour requirements to lower as more updates come out or work towards getting access in another way.

6 Likes

I’m just changing that name, probably a joke, but still.

1 Like

Giving 90+% of the community access to the UII beta isn’t a good idea imo. Keeping it restricted to players who can efficiently troubleshoot and are knowledgeable about Unturned as a whole and the direction Nelson wants to take it in is a far better idea.

14 Likes

Let me guess you have the EA beret and shirt.

15 Likes

how about no

2 Likes

95% of the community has these items. It’s still a very rough game and nelson doesn’t need to do this. He needs people who are dedicated to the game to give honest and reliable feedback.

4 Likes

I surely like CBT

4 Likes

I think it is far too easy. A friend of mine clicked the install button to see how much space Unturned would take up but never actually installed until after early access. He still got the beret and shirt.

2 Likes

I’d rather see Gold users (Might be subjective) or lowered hour requirements.

Early access seems more relevant to unturned and not the next game.

10 Likes

who wouldve guessed

2 Likes

mild to considerable pain

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?

1 Like

I didn’t know CBT was being added to unturned 4

3 Likes

compulsory basic training motorcycle and moped training

The B in CBT stands for Benson

1 Like

Cuckhead Benson Testicle

6 Likes

I thought it was Consensual Benson Touching.

3 Likes

No,guys!,it is Clean Bathroom Taps.

2 Likes