3 Likes

I thought CBT stood for CBT

2 Likes

Lmfao “CBT”

1 Like

wait is this content allowed on the forums
uh oh

4 Likes

Nelson shouldn’t give it to even more people at this current stage. The point of giving it to 2.4k hour players is so the amount of players on it is enough to receive bug reports and more suggestions, while little enough to keep it on the low low and not develop poor reviews because “waaah incomplete game” and turn off a lot of hype before the game releases.

2 Likes

Old days,
Good times I remember.
Fun days,
Filled with simple pleasures.

1 Like

Oh fuck no, a public CBT session would surely be torturous. Nelson probably doesn’t do this because he won’t get the feedback he needs.

5 Likes

The ”C” i stands for ”closed” not giving the beta to 80% of the unturned 3 playerbase.

3 Likes

Although I see where you’re going, this would not exactly be ideal. Loads and loads of people have Early Access Beret, including anyone who has ever made an alt (or multiple). A lot of people with Early Access have either quit, or only played the game during those stages. I think it is fine as it is, because if we add Early Access Beret recipients to the CBT, there will be a lot of auctioning of EA Accounts, as well as a lot of people playing the CBT who haven’t followed Unturned in ages, and aren’t as experienced. Those who have 2400 hours have really been dedicated, through and through!

2 Likes

Nobody will bother to sell early access accounts to play Unturned II right now. Not worth it at all.

1 Like

I’d like to agree, but I can’t. Some people just have different priorities.

2 Likes

Yeah…that’s right,thanks,atleast you actually showed your opinion. ^-^

1 Like

Regardless of what everyone thinks, Nelson has already said that over time he will increase who has access. For now just try to earn as many Unturned I Berets as possible, try to get Regular on forums, watch content relevant to Unturned II, and just wait your turn in general. Right now it’s a Pre-Alpha Demo, so there is almost no point to actually play; just watch videos. When the game is in actual Alpha, and it is no longer a demo, then sure I’d understand why people would be upset.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.