Favorite Song?

Most likely it is this one, at least for now. For some reason it is very relaxing for me.

2 Likes

In my opinion, this song is quite fitting for the game itself.

3 Likes
4 Likes

That’s so yucky… omggggg.
Also- here’s a songs by Geoxor which I’ve been LOVINGGGG (EEKKKK! <3)

If you liked this, ^, you’ll like the rest of Geoxor’s great songs!

This is Grandson, it’s a band that makes some wonderful tunes! Enjoy some good punk music! x3
Yes, I know my happi love for you and everything contradicts grandson’s general song themes but shh,
I LOVE THEM AND LOVE YOUUU! <3

3 Likes

@anon42100029 The original ram ranch is the best song of them all.

3 Likes

I just love this song, I prefer it over the original, but this is the best version of it I could find online, due to it being a concert exclusive.https://soundcloud.com/audiorifle/porter-robinson-fresh-static-snow-worlds-live-edit

Edit: the beginning of the song is very loud, but it calms down around 1 third of the way in, thats where my favorite part is.

4 Likes

That sounds super cool!
Ram ranch in general is yucky to me, I don’t like it.

1 Like

Hopefully we can all understand that music is 100% objective.

This song is factually one of the best created pieces of art in the music industry in over 50 years. It’s production, and uniting of street gangs between ‘O’Block’ and flatbushes across New York that are majority ‘Woo’ has done more to unite with peace, more than your favorite artist.

1 Like

RIP King Von, rest up legend.
I like this song as its lyrics are very deep.

Listen closely from 0:39 to 1:04, Krayzie Bone gives a smart insight into the audience he is dissing.

2 Likes

RIP King Von indeed. Was on his way to surpassing culture stealing rappers like Eminem, Juice WRLD, and Teejayx6.

Here’s another song. https://youtu.be/kxU-M6Nd5J4

Produced by AXLBEATS, it’s production is some of the best we have seen in over 500 years. The melodies and 808’s used are comparable to the best of the best. Mozart and Beetoven have nothing when it comes to Fivio Foreign.

2 Likes

This threads quality just nosedived. Thanks, you know who you are.
Winter is Kino time

1 Like

I agree, I believe the quality nosediving is the fault of what OP posted.

3 Likes

Contradiction. You cannot make the radical assumption that thread quality has “nosedived”, then post a reply that actually nosedived the thread.

3 Likes

Do you enjoy the band 100 Gecs?

1 Like

Calm down loves! <3
Happi! <3

WELCOME OCEANMANNNN! <3

hot!!

flows and melodies on this r insane and its stayed my favorite for like 8 months now

3 Likes

I love this song. So calm and relaxing

2 Likes

You might need to give me a few years to answer this :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

get spotify or apple music

3 Likes

I listen to this everyday in my zoom meetings

3 Likes