Floors immune to C4

Hello, I’ve noticed this bug when raiding with my friends in multiplayer.
When we set charges at the lower section of a placed floor (wooden or metal) and detonate it, the floor wouldn’t take any damage. So I tried to replicate the bug in singleplayer and the same thing happened.
These are the singleplayer advanced configurations, to show that nothing was changed:

And here is the video showcasing the bug: imgur.com/a/VaGQTgt

This bug seems to only occur with charges placed on the lower half of the floor. And to be honest, we’ve wasted quite a lot of charges while raiding just because we forgot this existed.

so put it on the upper half

2 Likes

well yes obviously but the bug does need to be fixed so that other people don’t waste their charges

Actually,
Quantum mechanics forbids this

I don’t raid much, but why would you be placing them on the floor?

Maybe floorwiping a skybase to prevent them from fixing it

2 Likes

I doubt this big can be fixed because its probably because the splash damage of the C4 is not enough to reach the hitbox of the floor.

Sometimes the situation at hand requires that we try and detonate a floor from the bottom half. Either we’re stuck too close to a high floor and there are players in the base or we simply can’t build plates and reach the wall because the area is claimed.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.