Flying out of car with serious crash

Similar to GTA 5 Singleplayer, drivers and front seat passengers should be able to fly out of the windshield in a high speed crash. Also take a large amount of damage rag-dolling out of the vehicle’s window. Should this be added to U2?

• Yeah, that’s a cool attention to detail
  • No, that’s pointless and risky

0 voters

2 Likes

Of course! Make it only where applicable, because I don’t think you can really fly out of an APC.

1 Like

What if I follow Zombieland’s rule number 4 ?

1 Like

Change history by making seatbelts non-existent

9 Likes

Dear god I didn’t even realize auto correct ruined my title this entire time.

I’m cool with this as long as the transition from ragdoll to ‘regular’ character control looks decently smooth.

Another cool (tho less extreme) version of this would be hitting the horn with your face and beeping it.

Windshield Cannon.

2 Likes

Maybe have cars with seatbelts or something where you don’t fly out and older cars where you don’t or maybe you have to press a button to put on the seatbelt to make the car even more interactive. So like if ur in a rush and can’t put on the seatbelt you risk flying out but if you can make it out with a few seconds you dont.

3 Likes

Definitely an addition I think would add to Unturned. Although if implemented, Nelson would have to be careful with the implementation of this.

1 Like

maybe Bleeding could have an impact

Cool idea but It would be buggy and we could see people literally shooting out of cars like out of cannons ._.

Car Cannon - 142 dmg

2 Likes

And this children’s is why seatbelt was created .

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.