Forum Update | May 2021

I find built/different much more funny than some deep fried meme posted by kerf (I am quite literally built different IRL. This is how I have survived my tour of duty in Chiraq.)

4 Likes
2 Likes

should also probably add a feature that automatically sets your pronouns to “funny/hilarious” when you change your pronouns to something that isn’t a real pronoun

3 Likes

how can you miss the point so much in one post

1 Like

yes the forums are now in disarray because one guy made an attack helicopter joke
disarray indeed

1 Like

/vehicle 135

What counts as funny: built/different, dmx pronouns, etc etc
What is not funny: le epic apache attack helicopter identity lololol!, any other overused joke, deep fried memes

1 Like

mom im on tv

1 Like

this is for my dogs, this is for my dogs.

1 Like

hilarious that you still have to click on the pfp to see there pronouns
oh and where are the pronouns?
thats right
beneath fucking everything

Username
Name
Bio
Website
Twitter
Steam
Pronouns

very noticable
but what do i know, im just some stupid troll who follows that oh so evil comic artist that we cant name

NPC (meme) - Wikipedia

edit: fr i thought it was going to be a dropdown box with a list of pronouns, but honestly i dont understand why it couldnt have bee a custom title system with a character limit. that wouldve made 100 percent more sense.

but again, what do i know

Thank you for agreeing with me
My suggestion was for it to be next to the name. I appreciate that it was added though. I believe that somebody already explained why custom titles weren’t possible

yeah but nobody cares about it, they’re just using it to shitpost
thus i am right as well, init the fact it serves no point

Just because you use it as a joke does not mean that it’s useless. I’m going to stop replying now as I don’t wish to start another argument.

4 Likes