Fourth of July mod!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1430987131

Happy Fourth of July!

6 Likes
6 Likes

'MURICA!

1 Like

Gotta get that video but the music is replaced with this.

1 Like
1 Like

Hmm yes

I just looked at the picture and the only thing I imagined was him pulling the trigger and that shotgun recoiling into his groin.

Yes, Murcia

TIME TO GET MERICAN!!!

WAI… WHERES THE HOTDOGS

(bODYPARA MY ASS)

You know if George Washington was still alive today who know what he would be thinking.

considering thomas jefferson let privateers put fucking cannons on their ships, i think he’d find that video pretty fucking american

I’d imagine he’d think “holy shit what the hell is happening what is this witchcraft”

1 Like

America
Gun
Problem

True
The problem with us is when 2nd amendment was made the right to bare arm everyone started to own guns for so many reason but even since license and gun violence become a thing um not many people own guns nowadays.
But personally that kinda of a good thing sometimes not all the times but it somewhat a good thing that some people don’t guns anymore.

1 Like

actually gun ownership in the US has gone up within the past 10 or 20 years, and criminal violence went down with it. so i mean. i don’t wanna get political, but…no?

1 Like

I support the 2’nd amendment.

Let’s not bring gun politics in here.

Why not?

well, actually i know why?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.