Freighter Trailer [MapJam 2019]

Nothing great since we weren’t able to get a lot of footage, but I thought I would showcase it here for fun. Thanks to everyone who helped playtest.

28 Likes

Woah, looks great. Nice job dude

2 Likes

Gotta be intense CQB on the Sexton

3 Likes

B e l g i u m w i l d c a t

8 Likes

you do not know how funny I find it that its called “freighter Trailer”

why is that funny?

funi cus rhymes xd

/s

I’m sorry

3 Likes

this shouldn’t have been flagged

1 Like

he said “Belgium wildcat” to which I posted a beautiful image of Shane Dawson, which got unjustly flagged by a man clearly with no respect for intellectual comedy (apparently for being “unrelated to the topic” or whatever)
so then I flagged GHJ’s post, because if my post was unrelated to the topic then his was also unrelated to the topic

1 Like

To be quite fair, my post about Belgium wildcats was actually a reference to the Freighter map itself, which during testing at one point had wildcat spawns rampant everywhere (and thus resulted in the Rain Dawson meme).

That being said I expect literally nobody aside from the testers to have understood that.

4 Likes

Cool map!
reminds me of shipped from cs go

2 Likes

i was referencing that
whoever flagged my post is a big meanie face

2 Likes

glad I was unaware of the existence of that map or this one probably would have ended up looking exactly like it

1 Like

Absolutely love the ship guys!!!

3 Likes

Hmm I need a trailer for my map. Anyone willing to help with background acting?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.