Game-breaking bug

I’ve found an extremely serious bug, and it’s unfortunate because i’m sure it’s been in the game for years now and it’s been in your face and overlooked for so long. Essentially to activate this glitch, first thing you do is spawn in item 72, which is an empty can, and then spawn it any of the other canned items. Then go into your inventory and put both right next to each other and stare at the icons. Then, realize the horror as you realize how flawed the can icon and model is compared to the other canned items. You are unable to do anything about it, as you are not nelson sexton and thus lack the power to fix the can. Please nelson, for the love of god can update fix or i’m coming over there and doing it myself.

6 Likes

Holy Jesus…

What is that

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

2 Likes

water bottle label wraps wrong as well game breaking bug

3 Likes

Nah that one makes sense

Most water bottles have that fucked up label

3 Likes

thats cause they come from china but china isn’t canon in unturned cause there’s no china map.

1 Like

Could be cool :smirk:

1 Like

okay mr ocd

1 Like

China sucks. The entire map’s a rocky destroyed deadzone city flooded with water and tons of zombies. Mostly garbage civilian loot, weapons are garbage.
Unturned China

4 Likes

In this episode of “centerman tries to be funny”

1 Like

3 Likes

Didn’t even know this existed

1 Like

@centerman12346 Be careful, make sure you don’t accidentally summon the wumao.

1 Like

when you’re at the airport and suddenly your vision becomes low resolution and you see that logo in the corner

1 Like

为什么当您可以玩电子游戏的熊!?!?!?!

1 Like

yo what the fuck

unturned anime unturned anime

3 Likes

What the fuck is that, Turkler?

1 Like

the link the suspended guy posted, it leads to a bilibili (chinese youtube) channel of a vtuber playing unturned

2 Likes

centerman got suspended

feelsbadman.png

1 Like

Good riddance I say
As much as I dislike Turkler at least he was funny

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.