3gb ram
80GB hdd (idk if that help)
GMA 950
Windows 7 32bit

Crash logs not creating
Player log says that i have 1507MB VRAM
I think i should use dx9 but how?

1 Like

Unturned does not support Windows 32-bit systems. This operating system cannot be used to play the game.

You can try using the 32bit-windows branch to see if the game works for you, but 3 GB of RAM is not enough to reliably play the game, and only single-player would be available if the game launches.

I use 32-bit branch and dont play multiplayer

Game still crashes btw

Your hardware is unlikely to reliably let you play the game, as they are below than the minimum specs listed for the game. Even on the 32bit-windows branch, this is likely to be an issue for you. Here’s the minimum and recommended specs (for Windows systems) we list for Unturned:

MINIMUM:

• Processor: 3 GHz
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • DirectX: Version 10
  • Storage: 4 GB available space

RECOMMENDED:

• Processor: 4 GHz
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Network: Broadband Internet connection
  • Storage: 6 GB available space

Assuming it’s a hardware issue, you could try reducing your resolution and graphics settings to see if that lets you play the game. You can adjust your resolution without needing to launch the game. For example, resolution can be set from the Launch Options for the game.

For example -Width=720 -Height=480 would set the width to 720, and the height to 480. I’m unsure what resolution you’re currently using, but setting it to something lower than your current resolution could potentially help if this is an issue with your hardware being insufficient.

It’s not otherwise that likely to be relevant to you, but I’ll link all the launch options below:

What option should i use?

See above quote ↑↑↑

My settings^

Was too fast, mounting(?) Nef 0

Moment of crash^

Again crashing at this:

(Sorry for bad quality, error disappeared fast)

i cant attach dump!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.