Never would happen.
- Yes i do
- I wish i could play it
- Yes they make the game more fun
- I used to play SilverWulfs Flans Mod and Tech and More (Something like that)
- Nah cause then id get jealous i still have not got my pc parts and therefore not play it >:)
- who doesnt or wouldnt
2.i have it pirated as always (pls dont sue me mojang)
3.who plays minecraft vanilla lmao
1. Yes 2. No 3. Yes 4. [REDACTED] [DATA EXPUNGED] 5. Wtf
- yes but depends. less of a fan of tech/modern mods, more of a fan of RPG/magic/medieval/etc mods, or mods that expand on currently underdeveloped areas (like the end/nether, combat, mobs, etc).
- Not any at the moment. Used to play Hexxit way back when and a bit of the Crafting Dead.
- I truly mean no offense but I don’t think many here on the SDG forums would want a server that is associated with you.
I do T-T
why “wish you had minecraft” when piracy is a thing
yarr harr fiddle dee dee
1 - yes, but only to build stuff. it is quite relaxing and theraputic
2 - read previous reply
3 - yes, but only mods that give other blocks, like the more biome mod (or whatever it’s called) with autumn trees/autumn leaves. I do not like mods that change the gameplay (not that I play the actual game).
4 - Biome mods and mods that give environment blocks with different types of grasses, for building towns/cities with different types of grass for parks and things.
5 - no, that sounds kinda dumb and it would be too much trouble for something not many people would actually play
It’s being revived. Most people are coming back to the game after 1.13 and 1.14 updates with their friends, to have fun as how they did in the past playing this game.
And also the bad community moved to battle royale games, so there’s that
i haven’t played minecraft since December or January
so i’m hoping i can play it over the summer
- Already have it
- My customised version of ‘Real Tech Lite’
Well, I dont know how to setup a cracked Minecraft server. Also, Cracked servers rely on plugins - which, if you have literally any hosting experience, are almost never compatible with modpacks.
Plugins and mods hate eachother.
There are versions of MC floating around that can host cracked/bukkit servers without much hassle, or so I have been told. I would not possibly know, I am a good christian that would never pirate games. Yay consumerism.
I mean, if its vanilla MC then I could definitely host a crakk server
- have had it since alpha 1.1.2
- not generally, besides hexxit
- hexxit lol
- if you do, host it in a generally agreed upon location that will give most everyone the same ping, don’t favor yourself in server location.
Where should the SDG Minecraft server be hosted?
- Gold Coast
you literally only did places in Australia. i’m gonna throw a hard guess and say this… most of us aren’t from there and will all get awful ping
That’s the joke
I, and a surprising majority, can vouch for the fact that we are mostly from Australia, in fact over half of the regulars are from aussieland. I hail from Melbourne me self so I would have to go with melly personally