Halloween Giveaway!

1. i like halloween because the streets are full of devils + ivent
  2. Option A <3
1 Like
  1. Honestly the thing that i love about halloween is the cool costumes people come up with and the candy you get.

2. [Option B]

1 Like

What I like the most about holloween is scaring the older conservatis with hot outfits and If I were to win this giveaway I would really enjoy option B: Blood Sucker Vampire bundle contents

1 Like

[1] I really like the Halloween theme in Unturned, it’s very unusual and only happens once a year. Celebrating Halloween in real life is just as exciting! I love watching people dress up as zombies, vampires, etc.
[2] Option A.

1 Like

What I love about haloween is the friends I made along the way the hardships, the friendship, and lastly of course the betrayal.

Option A because I want to scare the heavens put pf my friends

1 Like
  1. I like Halloween because many events born in games.
  2. If I’m winning, I choose 2 option.
1 Like
  1. I like Halloween because scaring people is fun.
  2. Option B.
1 Like

1.I must say, my favorite thing about halloween is the rush the day before. People running about to get different things or costumes, just the organized chaos of it all.
2.I would like prize A

1 Like

I like Halloween with its decorations, atmosphere, a lot of good things were connected with it in this game
Liked the Blood Sucker Vampire bundle [Option B]

1. I love in halloween that every one does decorations by themselves! Cat shaped pumpkin? Why not ^^
  2. I would love a vampire outfit. This cape is everything i want in my coffin <3
1 Like
  1. im not realy the guy who celabrates halloween but i sure do love game events and some spooky movies

2.i would love to get Haunted Mummy bundle (Option A )

1 Like

[1]: I’ve always liked halloween events even though i’m brazilian. (Sorry if I said it wrong ;-; )

[2]: Option A would be cool :>

1 Like

[ 1 ] : What I like the most about Halloween is the changes and updates in games, since we don’t celebrate Halloween back in Serbia.

[ 2 ] : I would prefer the Blood Sucker Vampire Bundle [Option B]

1 Like

1.I’ve loved Halloween for as long as I can remember, it’s a holiday where you can scare everyone with impunity and eat as much candy as you want!
2.I would prefer a mummy costume because I like zombies.

1 Like
  1. I like halloween because it’s an amazing time to relax.
    2.Would like to win [Option B]
1 Like

[ 1 ] : What I like the most about Halloween is the changes in the games, because in my homeland they don’t celebrate this holiday. Yes in general, Ukraine is not up to Halloween now))

[ 2 ] : Would like to win [Option B]

1 Like

1- The Best thing for me on the halloween update is the map changes and how cool it look’s and the new in game bundles That’s all : )

2- I really like to get the option B skins < 3

3- My Steam : Steam Community :: shiXhab ❤

1 Like

I love halloween for the beautiful decorations that adorn the houses / streets, during this period it is really beautiful outside.
prefer option B

1 Like
  1. I have a lot of favorite things in Halloween.
    but one of the main one is the costumes and the decoration of the houses.

2 - I prefer the Blood Sucker Vampire bundle (Option B )

1 Like

What I love about halloween is how people are gathering up by meeting up with bunch of friends to celebrate and hang out together by either stay home partying, or walk through neighboring houses together collecting candies with younger ones. Both are great ways to spend time with friends and your family. This year most of them dressed as zombies or vampires, so I’ll go with Option B

1 Like