HELP! Keybinds are messed!

Hello! I’ve been a massive fan of unturned over the years totalling over 1000 hours. i took a long break from the game and came back around 3 months ago and when ever i would left click i would crouch. its been 3 months since i tested it and it still does it even after literally resetting my whole pc and uninstalling multiple times running in it administrator resetting the key-binds but nothing works and i have no idea why! anyone know a fix i reallllllly want to get back into this game again i had so much fun on it!

Is it only your mouse that’s causing problem?

hello :slight_smile:

It could be the mouse causing the problem,
maybe try a different mouse and see if it fixed.

not the mouse tried another mouse

Is Unturned the only game where your keybinds are messed up?

yes i have

Hello! I’ve been a massive fan of unturned over the years totalling over 1000 hours. i took a long break from the game and came back around 3 months ago and when ever i would left click i would crouch. its been 3 months since i tested it and it still does it even after literally resetting my whole pc and uninstalling multiple times running in it administrator resetting the key-binds but nothing works and i have no idea why! anyone know a fix i reallllllly want to get back into this game again i had so much fun on it
I HAVE TRIED MULTIPLE MOUSES NONE WORK here is a link on a video on whats happening

You could just edit your original post instead of making a new one

1 Like

Don’t double post, its bad, and really fills up the form with spam

Yes it is for some reason

I’m not sure if this will work, but it’s worth trying:

Exit Steam, then go to Steam folder > userdata > [folder with your steamid] > delete folder with name 304930

If this won’t work, I have no idea how to help you

didnt work : (

Then I don’t know what can help you :man_shrugging:

I ate the keybinds

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.