Hmmm... bleeding

What do you think about gaining infection slowly in unturned when you are bleeding, like 1% infection every 7.5 secs of bleeding.

• Agree
  • Disagree

0 voters

Explain yourself why you agree/disagree.

1 Like

crawlers are gonna be fucking â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  then
and even then and i still don’t understand why crawlers cause bleeding in the first place

4 Likes

This will make gameplay much more difficult.

1 Like

I rarely find immunity a problem, this will force you to be more careful

4 Likes

if i’m not already careful with crawlers and flankers

3 Likes

I was gonna say yes until you said that we had to explain why. This isn’t school.

2 Likes

They’re slow so nelson made them hard hitters to compensate

1 Like

at the minimum i would’ve been happy with broken legs since that makes more sense

3 Likes

I mean, it would be realistic if we were to lose immunity while bleeding as irl wound can lead to infections or worst

1 Like

stop right there criminal scum

Realism =/= Fun Gameplay
In some Aspects yes Realism is fun, but when your in a zombie apocolypse with magic zombies i think bleeding, infections or worse is gonna make the game horrible

2 Likes

@icomitsudoku , I heard your cry for constructive feedback…

I can understand that we need to make zombies more of a threat because currently in 3.0 they’re absolute push overs on all difficulties except hard where they dont get staggered (which no multiplayer server plays on)

I believe the AI needs to change in general rather than have the “runs at you” approach
(there are many threads detailing this and I may make another suggestion soon)

I wouldn’t mind if your suggestion was added, however when I try to consider the majority rule it doesn’t look like this is the right way to go about what you want to accomplish.

PS: I 110% agree that realism =/= fun, I would prefer whats good for gameplay and the feel of survival without making things too complicated, avoiding a SCUM or Arma or Tarkov simulator

3 Likes

It also makes guns more dangerous too, since players cause bleeding more often than zombies do.

I’d have to say that removing the ability for zombies to decrease immunity except through bleed would be necessary to balance this suggestion out.

Non-SDG idea: For U4, people have suggested being able to get “dirty” when tracking through stuff like mud/dirt. Perhaps that could tie into this suggestion. Alternatively, there’s been many “add disease” suggestions, which could tie into this.

2 Likes

Disagree because that’s a pretty useless feature. 1% loss every 7.5 seconds isn’t worrying to me at all. You can also easily craft a rag to stop bleeding. Don’t see the point in it.

This topic was automatically closed 27 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.