Horror elements in Unturned II

That is what Garry’s Mod’s for. Been there, done it.

3 Likes

Nelson should put intentional pseudo-glitches into Unturned II to scare the fuck out of everybody, but only making them occur at the perfect time.
Such as a zombie’s texture suddenly going haywire the second you turn on a flashlight in the sewers.
Or a radio/stereo looping back a few seconds of its recording or having interference randomly during a full moon.

5 Likes

Probably only in some special occasions, it would get old pretty quickly if it happened all the time. Maybe a rare occurrence. It would be awesome imho if there were special occurrences that are so rare that they are of a mythical status within the community

3 Likes

Looks like you hope Unturned II to be an online STALKER like me

4 Likes

To be honest Cordon was a terrible starting area, I prefer Zaton in CoP better.

4 Likes

I loved the metro on Russia and I would definitely like more of that in II.

4 Likes

I think it’s fair to say an unexpected growl of a megazombie under full moon is enough to shart the pantaloons

5 Likes

I would love to see more horror elements in Unturned in the future, +1 for me.
Anybody who knows me is not surprised by this at all lmao

1 Like

Idk man, I loved Cordon. So many memories tied to it. Although my favourite starting area are the Swamps in Clear Sky.

Swamps was a good meme.
I was screaming “WHAT ARE YOU DOING…IN MY SWAMP!” for about half an hour clearing the Renegades from the Great Swamps.

3 Likes

Lmao the Renegades are probably the shittiest faction in the whole trilogy. They are like weaker and more lame bandits.

1 Like

Glad i found some fellow stalkers,
now let’s talk about how unturned II needs some 420 freedom’s stash ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Clear Sky best faction. Change my opinion.

1 Like

Their suits are cool, but let’s be honest here the Loners are the best faction.

1 Like

Best guitar skill, no doubt

I mean, it is so cool how Kalancha, Lebedev and Suslov are former Group members.

Nah, Nimble is best boi.

1 Like

Yeah you can mod in anything atleast i hope he is going to support custom functions too so the whole game will become modular

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.