How do you feel?

Doing an experiment. Imagine yourself in the picture,

• How do you feel?
  • What do you do over there
  • What are the first thoughts that come to your mind
2 Likes
  1. A bit melancholy
  2. If I’m doing a job there: trying to find a good place for snipe. If I’m just there remembering the place before the apocalypse (that’s the reason for 1.))
  3. I thought it was the ferris wheel from Tschernobyl
1 Like
  • i feel like anything i’ll do will make me fall to death
  • try to get down or look around
  • greenport island
1 Like

greenport island

:wink:

1. I’d feel accomplished, but what in the fuck am I looking through? Those barrels are breaking every conceivable law of physics that I can think of off the top of my head. What the shit?

2. Look at the fucking barrels and contemplate the meaning of the universe.

3. WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE BARRELS

2 Likes

actually, you probably knew this already but those are supposed to be roller coaster tracks… but they do seem to be… kinda wide… I dunno must be just me, I tried doing something like this on my old map, that I was about to upload before it got corrupted T-T but yeah… looks gud

joke

earth

head

2 Likes

ermmmmm

okai

I feel I want to die
I jump
Aaaahhhhbdhdjhdu

1. slightly thirsty
  2. exit the game
  3. get some water boi
1 Like

Such wonderful specimens of homo sapiens thy all are.

Yes. I’m going to get some feedback on my map, so I’m going to ask the most convoluted and unrelated questions possible to see if they approve of my work.

Then I’m going to expect useful results and when I don’t see any I’m going to meme a sub-standard reply. /s

1 Like
  1. like i’m going to get sniped (that’s basically what you’re feeling all the time in unturned)
  2. idk, get some food
  3. ROLLARCOASTER!!!
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.