How do you use the name function for multiple polls, it gives me an error

Just a quick question delete after i’m done

Possibly the greatest downfall of the human race was convincing ourselves that we are unintelligent. That being said, sure there are plenty dumb humans, but to say humanity is a stupid civilization as a whole is just plain nonsense. The fact we have made it as far as we have without destroying ourselves is proof that we are not some reckless self-destructive species with the sole purpose of ruining our one chance at existence.

2 Likes

I just wanna know how…

It is not uncommon to see people who wish some advanced civilization will touch down on Earth and share their technology with us. Sure the prospect of it sounds absolutely wonderful at first, until you realize that would likely be the end of us. Science is the one thing that brings humans, of any time period, together. From the peoples of old who looked to the heavens and asked what the stars were to the astronomers today who ask how we can get to them. “Do not give us the answers”, I say to these hypothetical civilizations. Because the moment we are handed the future, the moment we lose the one that that keeps us tied to our past.

2 Likes

Wow, you opened my eyes. but closed them at the same time

2 Likes

@MoltonMontro

yep, that should do it.

wait shit thats not whats he asking :P

[poll type=regular results=always name=1]
[/poll]

[poll type=regular results=always name=2]
[/poll]

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.