How to talk to females?

girl at school, really cool and pretty.

might be gay or in relationship

how do i talk to her?

2 Likes

Show her this post and ask for help.

7 Likes

23 Likes

@PatrickR2020 How to talk to women*. We’re not fucking /r9k/, jesus christ Patrick. Also, why here? Why don’t you just ask your irl friends?

3 Likes

Hmm yes I put trust into random internet people for relationship advice

This could only go so good

3 Likes

i would also like to know how to talk to women, if anyone figures this out please lmk

3 Likes

Have you ever spoken to her before or does she not know you exist? If you’re already friends just ask her out for some coffee or something and carry on from there.

4 Likes

This right here

1 Like

Take her down to third base

1 Like

isnt this the forum where half of the people hate women

9 Likes

no that’s the apocalypse rising subreddit

8 Likes

Ask if their toes smell/look/taste/feel good to get a conversation started. Whatever they respond to from the above conversation points say you like that (toes taste good/you like to suck on em) and that’ll probably make them grow some feelings towards you and you’re not even into conversation starter #2 which is to ask if you can do said thing (smell/look/taste/feel) to their very feet. It’ll probably most likely 9 times out of 10 work and give you free reign on them scrumptious delicious little delicacies that people tend to overlook. Before you know it you got a girl who is maybe more than a friend!!

4 Likes

Step one: leave ryoku

2 Likes

Step 1: tell her you made elver
Step 2: ???
Step 3: profit

2 Likes

go dutch and make her cook dinner

3 Likes

Posting in epic shitpost thread

2 Likes

sounds good
ill do it when i see her

2 Likes

every woman wants a man that made elver. every man too.

3 Likes

so I’ve laid out a four step plan for you here to make it a lot easier to talk to this girl, here you go:

1. get rabies
2 Likes

Well first of all don’t refer to women as “females”, that has big incel energy

Second of all, idk but the last place one should ask for advice on that is in a forum about a free to play zombie game (not to mention this forum’s users have a bad reputation when it comes to talking about women and minorities, too)

9 Likes