How too GAME END kos

To stop kos in unturned I have solutions.

SANIty
EvErytimetheplayer kiLLls someone the go Insane for an hour if they didn’t DeCLeaR Pvp( Player verses person). Hen dem in the sain the player destroy everything they own and is killed every second for a woek.

Punishments
tHis is not to turn oof it is always on. Meaning the player can not turn it off, meaning there is no option for turning off the punishments that the player receives for losing in unturned.

After the player goes insane the first 69 times he gets used to it, but the Baned for ksoing bie the zombies. His computer then self destructs and blows up a 100m squared area around it. All irl. Also BABY shark plays on there graves for 10000 years, but before that this plays when someone visits.

hoe ot fight
You musst decLeer PVP, do do so get a player and greet, stay within 1m of each other for one hole irl day then you complete step one, so the game underStaNeds that you have seeeeeeen each othe4. Then you must find the pvp dog and do then you can do pvd, against the dog only, if you beat the dog that has 20million health and is the size of your foot+is fast as and has lasers and and has dog missels and had dog power and is super big if it wants to be and one hit kills every thing in the map.
After that you write a 10000 word essay about why you want to pvp irl and mail it via letter in a :b:Ottle to Nelson where he will mark it out of 100, you need a 99 or more to pvp.
Then after that you can pvp.

So I think this is balanced and fair way to pvp in funturned 4, I will get this added into the game next update.
Happy new year though guys.

Edit: omg I foorget canIbulls suisim, after a guy is dead then your character must eat there dead body, then sum human meat is shipped to your :house: and you Ateing it irl aswell. Just you understand that pvp is realisTIk.

:ok_hand:t6:

1 Like

The sad thing is that this was a real post in #unturned-4

4 Likes

0/10, needs more cannibalism

1 Like

i just realised this is in the meme topic

TBH I fthink that u hsould spawn awith autuism if you’re character koser!!!

1 Like

Check now ( ten characters )

yo is this sanity from undertality

so basically if you kill you kill

SoUNds GREAatatt!!!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.