How zombies go spawn?

lets imagine that in an infected city filled with the dead there are some body desposal places(digged holes,hositals, openair storege, etc). what if they would be crawling out of those piles of bodies and then roam to spread around. and destroying those piles could grand you something in return aside from temporal disturbance in spawnig zombies around that pile.

It would be nice to see something cool with ground animation like them digging up a buried body and eating

Or something like that

A simple radius where they cannot spawn around the player should do plenty good enough.

(15m?)

And if they whould normally ā€œseeā€ you, but they just spawned, they ā€œdonā€™tā€ untill you move.

(So you organise your inventory in peace).

Simple enough?

Who with me?

well, if you have a small ranger base (like 30m by 30m) then you and 3 other people could completely prevent zombie spawns, (which makes sense for the irl-ness) Maybe in that range items donā€™t spawn either?

1 Like

Fair trade off.

I agree that having zombies spawning in some particular way rather then jus popping out of thin air could be nice to have in 4.0, but Iā€™m not sure about OPā€™s suggestionsā€¦

1 Like

i cant tell if this meme of 4.0 category, but these points are prettyā€¦ special. firstly as animatic said, ā€œThis is a zombie apocalypse game, not Minecraftā€ Having zombies not spawn in the broad daylight but spawn in the darkest night is pretty pointlessā€¦ and having them spawn on grass or dirt would make survival easier mostly cause they cant go on the roads. and if they cant spawn in the light people would just place spotlights everywhere to prevent the spawn from happening. If they had a cool rising animation like dead bodies lying on the ground and rising instead spawning from the ground or a grave and coming up would be pretty neat. but try and think of some other points than these.

1 Like

Nothing is set in stone yet in how zombies would spawn, but Iā€™d personally prefer that along with the how zombies are already at the area, additional oneā€™s can spawn on ground some other way.

Perhaps during bloodmoon, zombies or the recently downed can get up a second time along with the echoes of all the zombies howling and screamin at the distance.

I donā€™t think zero meant that zombies would only spawn in grass, since their next point was that zombies would have an animation for crawling out of the floor. I think what they were trying to say was that zombies would spawn underground and have an animation for crawling up out of it.

1 Like

Tnks guy very thanks

I canā€™t be the only one who gets a good giggle out of Zeroā€™s broken English, right? Love you man, your posts actually always make me smile. I appreciate your effort.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.