Hud ideas

Today i will talk about the HUD (Head Up Display)
As we know unreal engine 4 gives a lot of opportunities, one of them is that it is the best engine in terms of graphics
Now, here’s my ideas:

1. dynamic display, my idea is like the one from the division’s backpack HUD:
    An HUD that follows your body, maybe your arm or something, when you inspect a gun the hud follows your arm.
    For the gun i thinked more than a call of duty advanced warfare style HUD, that displays your guns ammo and stats
  2. classic style: a classic hud, with no effects at all, simple but quite ugly
  3. unturned 3.0’s HUD: you know, that one, i like it
  4. dayz style: attaching a picture, i don’t know how to explain it
  5. codian’s HUD concept
    This is a HUD concept made by codian, wich shows a sidebar with circles that shows us radiation, water, hunger, health, energy and temperature, and another sidebar that shows us weapons info (link to codian’s post: My Unturned Inventory Concept Images)
    So how do you think the 4.0’s HUD should be styled? Stay on classic or be more stylish?

I’d put my vote on a Dayz-esque hud. -1 tho for standalone instead of Arma mod :disappointed:

Yeah, my idea was one like standalone, the arma mod-style is too much complicated and takes too much space, i want to remember that unturned is still an “easy” game

What, do you have an issue with 872 buttons and a keyboard layout designed for people with 17 hands? /s

Uuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh
Nope

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.