Human Powered Transport - A Mega-Suggestion

I’m used to reading much more. So no worries

I like the idea of this, although it’s also quite silly to think about roller skates or ice skates being a movement option in the game.

Using the ability stats system, it’s essentially just reduced friction on surface(s), but I assume some wackier things could be thrown in there to. Make it so the player is affected by “self-induced knockback” from using weapons and such, and the player would surely need a new walking animation too.

Which is all quite silly, but it makes sense to consider. Realistically, snow shoes help keep people from sinking all the way down into snow. As far as Unturned II is concerned, that means that the tracks left behind should be filled in faster. The idea in general of some shoe items leaving behind less tracks is a fair one.

3 Likes

long good GIVE ME UPVOTE

i am so funny and original, but it never fills the hole that has been left in my life after she left me. please, i just want my life back. the kids mean everything to me, but she continues to hold them from me. they’re our kids, please, just let me see them, it’s torture for me waking up every day knowing that i will continue to be held from the simple right of seeing my kids. please, i’m begging you here, free me from this everlasting hell that is knowing that my children will grow old with barely knowing their father, having him only be a barely remembered memory in the back of their mind, never knowing my name. this torture is grinding on my very existence and i can’t take it anymore.

4 Likes

Cool! I didn’t know the friction thing was actually in-game. I do agree with all of this.

I’d left out some details making the final iteration of this post since it was already very quite long, but I planned for all players walking in deep snow to suffer a movement penalty, with snowshoes being the only way to walk unimpeded. This sounds more fair and less of an annoyance though.

imma keep it real probably one of the few of these massive suggestions i could actually stomach in its entirety.

This one had really good formatting and despite its size, lacked unnecessary details, which are often the bane of large suggestion posts. The gifs helped demonstrate your ideas in a clear and concise way and I hope you use gifs and overall this style (including colored text and tables) in future posts.

also gib boat thread, im curious to see if you share similar views i have in regards to watercraft as a whole (mainly the idea of having a good scale of craft, ranging from basic rafts to mid sized transport/fishing/cargo ships and potentially even a genuine cargo ship or tanker).

2 Likes

good stuff. This is whwy I return to the r/fourms

Ok, I read all the suggestion, but had not seen that part … So I think my comment was a bit unnecessary, I apologize.

But as for the ‘quadracycle’, there was confusion on my part thanks to the translator who said that this vehicle was an ATV (“Quadriciclo” ATV in Portuguese, to be more exact).

All I heard was jet pack

Same tbh [10 char]

I like most of the ideas of transpot such as the boats and ofcourse the bike which im sure is guaranteed to be in the game, but see no need for roller skates or skateboards

Theses would be insanely good tho

i didnt read it but im shure its good !

This is amazing! Love evry bit of it and hope it gets into the game. Really appreciate the hard work.

1 Like

Seeing the wearable transportation section just keeps pumping the idea of Heelys into my head.

rolls down the street with heelys and a shotgun

1 Like

Wearable transportation could allow modders to work on wingsuit . And that would be pretty epic

they see me rollin
they hatin

rollin

4 Likes

Holy bejeezus, this is insane! I love the pixel art too, it fits the suggestions really well!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.