I can join to 4.0 beta

so yes i have gold member in my steam

There are thousands of other people who have the gold upgrade who don’t have the tech demo. What makes you a special case?

10 Likes

nothing. no special cases

Then why should you have the beta?

(go to bed j)

7 Likes

I’m not sure what the purpose of this post is, but Unturned II beta access has no correlation with whether or not you own the Permanent Gold Upgrade for Unturned.

Beta access is specifically given either to important/extremely active community members (a rare task that was done by Nelson himself during early stages of the beta test), or to anyone with at least 2,000 hours of playtime in Unturned. The hour requirement continually lowers over time to allow more players in - if you want beta access, you’ll simply have to either wait patiently or get your hour count up.

6 Likes

That’s a bit of a brutal let down. Allow me, you can’t have it because you don’t have the hours or form reg. It is reserved for dedicated players.

1 Like

Forum Regs don’t actually get keys any more iirc. Just hours now.

1 Like

lol cring NORMIE

1 Like

Sorry but Unturned II beta is only available for those who have reached a certain amount of hours in Unturned. At the moment the current requirement is 2000 hours and may be lowered in the future.

10 Likes