I enjoyed RDR2 a lot, but man is it satisfying to be back to games where the character is actually responsive

I was a bit late to the Red Dead Redemption 2 train, and just finished a few days ago. I enjoyed the game a lot! But like many, I definitely did not love the controls. Speed Test Everything felt very sluggish, and while it wasn’t anywhere near enough to stop me from playing it was definitely a bit of a chore.

After finishing, I’ve been replaying God of War 2018, playing Devil May Cry 5, playing a few other games and the difference is kind of incredible. Solitaire Obviously every game is going to have a different control scheme, but the general responsiveness of the character in these games is so much higher than in RDR2. You can definitely get used to RDR2’s controls, but once you change to a more responsive game the difference is crazy.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I want red dead but have no idea if it is for me would you be able to recommend it to me?

2 Likes

there’s no panchos, sombreros or spaghetti western music, so it’s a shit game

1 Like

We just need moar muneh Arthur, have some goddamn FAITH!

4 Likes

LENEH! LENEH WHER ARE YA!

2 Likes

Gimme them muneh boeh

1 Like

there are sombreros, just kill the mexican gunslinger after you win or lose the bet to wear it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.