I got false banned

Hello, some time ago I got banned for no reason, I didn’t use any hacks or additions to the game, the game was as it was downloaded from steam. Please look at it, I would like to play Unturned again.
my friend tried to write a post on twitter and I tried to write on battleye and steam discussion and even Neslon’s Sexton’s email but no answer or reaction, i tried it several times and still no answer. I didn’t want to write on discord, so I write here. Please check it out, I’ll appreciate it. Steam info
Name : NoisyCZE
if you answer, let’s make an appointment and I’ll give you another contact for me, thank you Noisy

4/5 Steam accounts that appear when searching NoisyCZE have game bans, all issued this year. Now, I have no way to know if you did cheat or not, but if all those accounts are yours, there is definitely something in your computer that BattlEye doesn’t like.

1 Like

I checked it too and youre right, i dont even remember making these accounts but one time my main account the one with the red skull was stolen so i made like 2 alts but then i got my main acc back and this time when i got banned i tried to make another account so i could play untured but it banned me again. I don’t know if it has anything to do with it though but back in the day i was little kid and i installed everything i like to my pc and i had like 10 virus in that 6/10 crypto miners and i think i can prove it to you because the hacker send me and email and threatned me and i dont have the virus in the pc no more and it is all solved, i putted the email into the spam and i dont have screen shot BUT my friend screenshotted it and i think he still has it. Yea i was installing from steam unlocked :smiley: .

Even assuming it was malware or a hacker that is still your account and that means it is your responsibility. Also yeah, Steam unlocked is just… why.

i was a kid and i am not sure if it ws a virus or malware

We were all young once, most people managed to not get banned. Doesn’t matter what it was (a virus is also malware btw)

Yeah but still i wanna do everything i could do to troubleshoot this ‘‘bug’’ and get unbanned you know, i was the unlucky one

Surely you have done the one thing you can, right?
This being actually appealing the ban.

my goal is to reach some developer or someone from SDG and consultate the unban and stuff

@NoisyCZE You have to wait to get a response from Battleye, or try again.

i tried like 20 times xDDD

If they didn’t respond, then it means there was a reason you were banned for. And even if they know the exact reason of the ban, they won’t tell you, because they don’t want people to know how the anti-cheat works. If you think there is something wrong with your computer, format the drives and reinstall windows.

Ban was given by BattlEye, there is nothing SDG staff can do.

Yeah, I don’t think it will happen then.

i still wanna try contact someone from SGD and yes they can guve you an unban becaouse it is their game

Can, yes.
Will, no.
Why would he make a exception for you specially?

why wouldnt i could try? why would he has to make exceptions? i have seen many discussions that he replied i just have to hope and maybe he will answer

Even if he replies he still won’t unban you. That is not something he does. BE does that.

Hey NoisyCZE,

As other users have stated, ban inquiries for anti-cheat bans should only be filed with the third-party that banned you. That includes ban appeals for BattlEye game bans.

The distribution of VAC bans and BattlEye game bans for cheating/hacking is handled by these third-parties. Similarly, so is the appeal process for having a false ban removed.

Kind regards,
—Tyler “MoltonMontro”

There’s some additional information on our KB article regarding ban inquiries, but you’re likely already familiar with this information: Ban Inquiries - SDG Forum

2 Likes

hello, thank you for your reply but there is an issue. They are not answering me and someone told me they still thunks i was cheating so they wont reply me and i am not alright with that because i didnt cheat, i guess your thinking i am like the other cheatsers but i didnt use anything. In that time i was only able to install games and things with big button install. If I just tried it, I wouldn’t even be able to put it in the right folder or what are you doing with it because I still didn’t speak English at all. PLEASE be so kind and check it, feel free to ask me how you would like to prove it, I will do almost everything to solve it and to be able to play normally again. Thank you Noisy.

please i will really apprecieate it