I n c r e d i b l e

ye i was there in its golden era where u could get away with anything cus mods didnt care lmfao

I see 4chan just as a precise representation of mankind and the freedom of speech.

Like, you are able to express anything you want, without restrictions or having to fear about your life (unless you donā€™t use VPN or some other method of hidding your IP), but you also have users posting pictures of mutilated children or posting gross fetishes. However, this still falls under your right of expressing yourself, soā€¦ letā€™s say, it has its extreme up- and downsides.

Humanity has also its idealistic and horrendous aspects. People are able to create wonderful things full of idealism as well as to commit horrible crimes. 4chan is in that matter ā€œgreatā€ that you are able to see this truth for yourself. Or would you be able to hear from your neighbour or classmate which fetishes they prefer? Less likely.

Itā€™s just retarded cherrypicking. There are like 70 boards, of which /b/ , /pol/ or /r9k/ are the most wicked ones. Like, tell me, how do you get on a watchlist by searching only for origami, discussing cars or sharing your opinion on decent literature? (Well, cancer can spread, but some people donā€™t need to be that bad to post there).

(And maybe get slowly back to this threadā€™s topic. I dunno how we got to 4chan.)

1 Like

Itā€™s still basically the same thing, thereā€™s only 2 types of jannies now:

• The ones who enforce every single rule to the extent where they become a dictator
  • The ones who donā€™t give a single shit

1 Like

Nah cus reaver and lu straight up didnt care which made them the best but now they both gone RIP tho :pensive::pensive::pray:

Usually the ones who donā€™t give a shit are the really chill guys who are cool with basically everything

1 Like

Straight facts

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.