I think these ideas will appeal to you

WARNING

I don’t know English very well, but I am learning it, I apologize if you get uncomfortable with my message, I warned you.

THANKS
  1. If you are killed by a zombie, you will turn into a zombie and your zombie character will walk all over the map, and will gradually lose loot, you can find it and kill it, but you will not get all the loot. I looked at this function in the game DEAD MATTER.

You can also do the same with other NPC, if you kill them, they can take your weapon and use it.

1. I saw that we can fully customize our weapons, this mechanic is very similar to the mechanics of the game ESCAPE FROM TARKOV, and I would like the game to have a lot of body kits to make the weapons we want.

2. The developer has not shown the construction yet, but I would like it to be similar to RUST, I think it is convenient.

3. Hunting, I hope that the developer will add more animals, birds, sharks, wolves, squirrels and so on, to get the skin/bones/meat will not be enough to shoot the animal, you need to gut the animal.

4. Improving the car, we can change the wheels, the engine to make the car faster or put a machine gun on the roof of the car.

5. This is not a suggestion, but a question, I have a server in UNTURNED, but I would like the developer to increase the slots at least to 200 slots, for a large map, it will be cool.

6. My team and I have seen that the game is being developed since 2017, and we will if the developer has time to release the map for the new year, is it possible that in 2021 everyone will be able to play the game?

7. I know that modding will be in the game, but it will also be more powerful than in unturned 3.0?

4 Likes

I don’t mean this is in a bad way, but have you read the devlogs/discord/forum? Most of these ideas have already been said they would be added in some form or another.

13 Likes

You lost me at the first idea

1 Like

The horror.
I mean you technically could, but why.
The first one I like.
Second one yeah I kinda agree but EFT is just trying so hard and still failing that I would not want Nelson to make the same mistakes.
As for the third one I have not touched Rust in years but I grow tired of seeing “Make II more like Rust”.
Fourth and fifth one sure why not.
As for Unturned being in development since 2017 (like you mention in #7) it has been worked on a lot longer. 2017 is just the release date.
Number 8 yah that has been all but confirmed iirc although you would be surprised just how much you can already do in 3.X, I know I am.

2 Likes

Bloody fuck
Why would you even need a 200 player server?

3 Likes

Overgrown 3+++

maybe for niche servers like the war rp ones, it could be cool. A WWI trench battle between hundreds of players would be incredible. The hard part for general play would be having a map that could sustain so many people.

3 Likes

I’ve decided to put forward an idea regarding a special type of survival factions server based around iterations and eras. The server will be called 4turned, inspired by the minecraft server /int/craft and the modded Art of War servers. How it will work is that it’ll go through iterations based around historical eras and themes such as medieval, fantasy, Victorian, 1600s America, etc. The first two iterations of 4turned will be first vanilla Unturned II, and the second will be the Bronze Age.

These iterations will take place once every two to three months and each iteration will last two to four weeks. Factions won’t be like player made factions, instead from Iteration 2 onwards, factions will generally be fixed and based around a certain culture or country. Some iterations will have fixed locations to loot, in others you’ll have to scavenge materials to build weapons. It’ll vary from iteration to iteration.

Video is from /int/craft iteration 32, based in 1700s Europe, I suggest learning more about the server and how it works to imagine what 4turned would be like. Imagine an Unturned server where players have to fend off zombies and each other with bronze age technology. Also, interesting fact SMP Earth wasn’t based off EarthMC like popular opinion says, it was in fact based off /int/craft. Remember that this server is full of 4chan users, so a lot of edgy shit is going to be said in chat.

1 Like

/int/ is cancer. Don’t ever bring /int/ (or any other board for that matter) up in here

1 Like

@DeusExMachina
They’re two different things, I was talking about a minecraft server called /int/craft. I’m highly aware that /int/ itself is a cesspit.

I totally agree with that and even though i’ve given Rust as an idea for something in Unturned II, it’s not so much about Rust, as it is about the mechanics’ effectiveness.
Rust has done a lot of things right when it comes to survival games (despite Rust now being less about survival and more about PVP), so following those lines isn’t that bad of an idea.
I don’t want Unturned II to become what Rust is (even though Rust is still a pretty good game), i just want Nelson to take some notes of the things that Rust did right. Best example is the base upkeep and base decay.
It’s not about copy-pasting Rust into Unturned II, it’s about taking inspiration from certain aspects of Rust.

3 Likes

theres 300 player servers in rust. why not have big maps for that in unturned?

1 Like

Lag. horrific, sweet pain, thats why.

1 Like

it definitely is as simple as just uncapping the player limit. I’m sure it won’t cause massive networking issues on the average connection

4 Likes

Have you played Rust with 300 players ?

1 Like

I have, and it plays like shit once you have more than a 100 players nearby

3 Likes

But you’re saying that it will be simple and that it won’t cause problems at the same time ?

1 Like

I’m not

if you’re talking about this, I’m making fun of your idea. if you remotely know anything, you’d realize that having 300 players isn’t as simple as just uncapping the player limit

3 Likes

It was sarcasm. :x There’s 500-player servers in Rust last I checked, but the maps and the gameplay just aren’t designed for it. 24 players works well enough on most Unturned (U3) maps, although group size limit and actual map size can change that.

The answer is still unequivocally yes.

3 Likes

I know that, which is why i was surprised at the first reply. I didn’t actually catch the sarcasm this time, so… oops!
EDIT: It wasn’t my idea, though. Brayden gave the idea of making big maps for 300 players.

1 Like