Ideas for Bases?

Assuming that building in 4.X, will be the same as in 3.X, people would just use freeform buildables for their bases, not that there is much need for bases in single player.

Freeform buildables are incredibly weak and easy to raid in 3.0. In 4.0 stability will likely come into effect too.

Either way this suggestion would be fine for SP, I suppose. Perhaps during a full moon zombies can do this in MP as well.

Nah, because you still have those people who make small shacks at the end of the map so the xombies are gonna have to walk a marathon in order to destroy 1 small base when they could be busy destroying someone else’s base. Someone who’s willing to defend his/her base. I’d go for the SP only tbh

But what defines a base?
Some are fine with 4 floors, 8 walls and 4 roofs
But some need tons of floors and roofs. Some even may leave an empty space instead of a roof for the Rain Barrel to refill. So please explain further on how this can be implemented

Probably how some games would typically do it: calculate base presence based on distribution and weight of buildables in the area, with structure pieces and respawn buildables having more weight than other things.

I think, it would be too hard. You have to do more than shoot at zombies and repair your base!

If full moon zombies can see and Attack a base for (not to far) range, it would be good.

is it bad that I only just realised that your pic is a mc pic and that your name is similar to COUGH COUGH HEROBRINE COUGH COUGH that old mc creepypasta thing xd

1 Like

u just realized?

yeah… I did

You also tend to realize things a full week after seeing them xD

2 Likes

Isn’t that the premise of the new H1Z1 update? Like once you start building, zombies start spawning if I’m not mistaken.

Lmao, realy?

I think you should be able to color you house. Maybe put a design on it, like the car customization Nelson suggested.

I believe it’s much easier to paint something 2~4x your size (car) than something 20x your size (house)
So I wouldn’t go with that idea.

Well, I mean, maybe you can find paint cans or spray cans or something, that are full of paint.

And then you can paint your vehicles, but also, you can make colored wallpaper that you can put on your walls

The most basic cabins or shacks in Unturned are not much bigger than cars, and I don’t think he was proposing painting the whole house at once. I don’t think painting houses is necessary or adds much to the game, but it certainly isn’t unrealistic.

Wouldn’t it be simpler to have more furniture?

Cabins and shacks
I was talking about houses

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.