If you could remove one thing from 3.0, what would it be?

create 4.0 by removing the game…

that’s so crazy, it just might work

remove all of the annoying kids.

2 Likes

If only it was that easy…

1 Like

i’ll remove the 1000 guns that unturned players do not use(there is more guns in unturned than CSGO!

1 Like

Well CS:GO is more of a tactical shooter where you have a set loadout where as Unturned is a survival game where you look for weapons, so finding weak weapons like the nail gun or paintball gun may be silly but it actually works.

1 Like

Making money off a server isn’t really an issue it’s what you do with it. Most of the server owners just fund their servers with donations, you aren’t really taking in consideration the money required to run one.

I would remove the gun spawns that just so happened to be everywhere in Washington. Even civ xombies can drop Eaglefires!

Washington is a map that was designed for and with an emphasis on PvP, it figures that civilians drop guns like that.

I do however, agree that guns should be harder to find.

1 Like

When you think about it, creating 4.0 involves the removal of the mechanics that held 3.0 in place.

So it’s actually not that crazy after all

1 Like

Guns really should be harder to find, because PVP doesn’t mean being able to find an Eaglefire and Ace before you find a rake or even spoiled food. PVP means good map design that rewards the player for taking different routes and ambushing the enemy, and actually knowing the layout and best pathways in the map.

If PVP is defined by how fast you find a gun, than please note that you are not going to have a satisfying game.

2 Likes

i talk about guns like subernacove or deternimator(there not really used by the community)

subernacove… what?

2 Likes

Can’t really use it if it doesn’t exist. :wink: (I think they meant the Zubeknakov.)

2 Likes

Remove Subermacove

too confusing

3 Likes

if only…

2 Likes

My friend suggested to remove the blindfold.
Pls, its useless.

Also, remove the Civilian class, its completely useless too

i mean zubeknakov(ID 122)it’s a gun

Do you honestly believe these people have their heads screwed on straight? I’m sure it doesn’t even take 100 bucks a month to keep an Unturned server up of all things.
I’m not saying don’t have faith in any of the server, I’m telling you not to be so blind.

Hey. Keep it civil. C’mon.

2 Likes