I'm Sorry For Asking This

Ur a map curator so your part of the community that’s why probably

1 Like

Every person here is a part of the community.

1 Like

Ignore The nuclear ripoff, hes attempting to get himself banned

1 Like

Like your actually noticeable unlike most of us

1 Like

You are extremely noticeable, don’t think we don’t notice you. You spam messages at such a insane rate. Your are for sure not the worst but damn you are annoying

5 Likes

I dont spam, although yes i do talk a lot i dont spam. and yes i already know im annoying

1 Like

You have 92 posts in 4 days. That’s 23 posts every day, that’s a extremely large amount.
They are all pretty much one sentence and most of them could just be one post.
It is spamming if you like it or not

3 Likes

dam lusod is going sicko mode

1 Like

O, I dont have a life tbh, I just try to socialize so i can get some “friends”

1 Like

and help i guess

1 Like

I recommend you slow down a bit, you know just try to relax with the amount your posting. I have 1k posts in total, that’s from a year and a half of activity, you already have a tenth of that from 4 days. When I first started I doubt anyone really could stand me, but as time went on I calmed down, and started to relax a bit more. From what I can tell I’m at the very least somewhat liked here on the forums. Just relax a bit.

4 Likes

I mean, I only do this during the weekends, cause of school and other reasons. The day i got the most posts were yesterday soo… its just cause i have way too much time on me

1 Like

Geez i’ve been here over a year and don’t even have 200 posts, yall are going too fast lol

i know i am, i just like to chat a lot XD

How active do you have to be for the “regular” status doe? I’ve been lurking on the forum since August '17 and joined in February of '18, and been fairly active throughout my time here.

you have to give and get a certain amount of likes too, its complicated. if you look through old posts you might find the requirements

But then how did someone like FleshyPig get a key lmao. He is about … 0 of these? #JustSaying

i have no idea who fleshypig is but he could have had a private conversation with nelson

People that got keys aren’t only forum users.

1 Like

Fleshy got a key because he’s got good connections and he’s contributed to the Community in other major ways.

1 Like