I'm thirsty for t h e f o r b i d d e n m o u n t a i n d e w

You voted on your own poll, which is both personal bias as well as a conflict of interest. By voting on your own poll, you’re indirectly influencing the opinions of other voters, however miniscule, which is neither fair nor democratic.

ahhhh yes
i love bias shit
its fun to argue with

So you’re saying we should abandon democratic principles and disenfranchise voters, simply because they’re doing the civil service of creating an opinion poll?

Every person has personal biases. Neither creating the poll nor voting in it does anything to create or remove those biases. I did my best to create a fair poll, by allowing voters to choose as many or as few of the options as they wish in any combination, so we could democratically decide on the best choice or compromise between shut the fuck up and not.

Bias would be created no matter who the first voter is, so long as the votes are publicly visible.

In not saying that you shouldn’t make opinion polls, just that you should either make the poll anonymous or not vote in it because you made the poll.

Damm i wanted to make one.

here some political poll shit here

is diet coke zero shit

• no
  • yes but don’t fuck me

0 voters

also, just realized its your cake day
and since your a commie

does that mean its our cake day?
questions the world will never answer

4 Likes

Yum

imagine unironically liking any soda

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.