In-Betweenst

The thirst for new Unturned II content has been quenched…for now…

EDIT: Well that didn’t last long.

2 Likes

i think nelson meant

“In-Betweenst’d’ve’t’ly’aint’y’s’all’yaint’es”

9 Likes

Im hoping for it to be a DVL-10, we could have both the suppressed and the normal version

3 Likes

Well the part of seeing how many bullets have been displayed in 3D inside a comb made me think the military drums have 100 bullets so 100 3D models will be displayed? Sorry if I misunderstood.

I guess

Would not that be a little unnecessary? I think for those cases showing a “full” stack with the small number 100 next would be enough.

Visually, an in-game military drum cannot actually hold 100 rounds. And even if it could, you likely wouldn’t be able to see all of them just due to the mesh being in the way.

For example, even with clear covers you’d likely still have a portion of it hidden:

I’m not sure what the proportions of the bullets are compared to the drum is in-game, but I’d assume that they wouldn’t actually be able to layer up like in real life, so you’d see even less.

I’d assume that, if the magazine capacity’s is higher than what can be visually represented, after a certain point it’d just always look full.

Ah fuck no more cake day :pensive:

Belgium :belgium:, it’s waffle time!

Or there could be witness holes at regular intervals

Preferably there would be a mathematical relationship between the maximum magazine capacity, the amount of cartridges per witness hole, the number of cartridges per stack of ammunition, the number of cartridges per box of ammunition, and/or the number of cartridges per speedloader.

1 Like

Hey I made a model of that once

ah it makes sense

1 Like

oooh do you still have it, would love to se it

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/4bNPX4

I would like to have that in the game, good jobb

1 Like

Thank you. And tbh i don’t really like making guns anymore unless for animation.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.