Inventory freedom

I’d like to see an inventory that has no slots: what i mean is that you can freely put items and you have to make your own way to make space. I don’t know if you got the idea of what i’m talking about, i’m sorry for the bad english please no hate

1 Like

Is there a particular reason why you want slot unrestricted inventory?

Sounds rather unnecessary. I see no benefit from it, and it will be hell of a chore for players when organising their inventory. I can’t think of a game that does this.

Besides, Nelson is already settled with slot + weight based inventory.

8 Likes

This idea is just… bad. What existing game even does this?

2 Likes

Must be thinking of Tetris.

3 Likes

American invetory?

the slots help keep things somewhat orderly, and i think nelson already decided what the inventory system will look like, so it’s almost certainly not getting changed

Yeah na, I like the current one + stacking will be a thing and weight.
Hopefully even slotted inventories so you can’t stuff an ar in your vest.

Yes like in the game green hell:

Leaf_Bandage_crafting
not that you wouldn’t have the limited # space but that you could for example put some bread in an pot, and move the stuff a Little bit more freely, and put stuf on outside the backpack wit some special backpacs that has spaces for them there or backpack upgrades :smiley: but not that you can put stuff in you inventory that wouldn’t fit there in reality :smiley: if you know what i mean :grin:

no, because the whole purpose of having inventory slots is to keep it organized. If we have no organization, it be impossible to do anything.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.