Inventory QoL Suggestions

Hey, recently been playing a lot of New Vegas and honestly I’m beginning to feel that I’m starting to develop carpal tunnel because of how many times I need to press F. No matter.

So, a couple quick suggestions here to make life easier for some peeps when the game does get released.

1. A “sort by largest” or “sort by smallest” kind of thing for all containers and storage items. This would not only allow large items such as clothing and weapons to be filtered to the top for easy access, but also sort a mess of items into the most space-efficient configuration so we don’t have to go through a Tetris minigame just to make something fit.

2. Holding the interact key allows for the picking up of multiple items on the ground (or equips the item immediately, another keybind could be for that).

3. Have a “take all” option on naturally spawning loot containers (bit iffy on whether this should also apply to player-built containers due to how this could possibly be abused).

Welp, that’s all. Back to trying to find out who shot me in the head and left me to die in a shallow grave outside of Goodsprings.

Edit: Autorun would also be cool.

4 Likes

the tetris minigame is the best part!

Good ideas i think to take all near is some op if u find a lot of loot pick 1 by 1 is harder and u need time and in a pvp that time is gold

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.