Is Nelson OK?

First off, yes I did see the “Don’t worry” post.
But it was a pretty long time ago. Yeah, and sorry if I’m annoying the staff.
I just wanted to ask if everything is OK.

ehhh come on mate, Let the man live.
Nelson has to worry day and night about updating unturned, making unturned, reading suggestions for unturned. He is probably relaxing having a nice bath or continuing his work on the game. He will update us when there is something to show.

8 Likes

Yeah, but I’m kinda worried.

idk,

is nelson OK?

Idk
(10 char)

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Thats why I’m asking.

If something was wrong the people close to him would tell us

He said early January in that post, so you shouldn’t really be getting frustrated until the 15th. I’m sure he’s fine it’s just that he has a lot on his plate, and iirc he’s working on AI and going from the super basic 3.0 AI to any other form of ai is a really big leap.

Could it be, that Nelson has something BIG for us? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

no, he doesn’t. If he had something big for us, he would’ve told us or at least would’ve hinted at what the upcoming big surprise is.

Nelson probably got burned out again.

2 Likes

YEah probably not dude, not every delay means something big, Nelson is a HUMAN like us. we all get tired sometimes.

1 Like

Or maybe he fall asleep on christmas and woke up in 2019

1 Like

Could be .

i do recall nelson bringing up he was working on the new engine for unturned 3.x, which could be the reason he hasn’t uploaded a devlog in the recent weeks.

Edit: Mistake, Nelson is not working on a new engine but an update to the current engine.

WOAH WOAH WOAH PAL no, he is working on an engine update. No one would be crazy enough to port unturned to a new engine.

2 Likes

Uhhm isn’t UII not just Unturned on a new engine?

2 Likes

np XD
(10 char)

But what if he fell asleep and drowned in his bath, should’t somebody check on him? (/S)