"Is this a claymore?"

made by the sexy @calamari

11 Likes

Is this a claymore?

Is this a claymore?

bad video bad video

Could this unidentified object, which I have found and that I am currently observing, be a remotely triggered anti-personnel explosive device used in the military, commonly known as the “M18A1 Claymore mine”?

12 Likes

how do i pin a comment

2 Likes

yeah it does

Is it possible that this beige-coloured metallic object laying on the ground of the Summerside Military Base located in the Canadian province of Prince Edward Island that I am currently referencing and observing is a “M18A1 Claymore mine”, which is typically deployed either as a tripwire or a remote-detonated mine, for anti-infiltration and ambushing purposes respectively, and unlike most landmines fires out many small steel balls up to 100 meters in a 60 degree arc in the front of the device as marked by an engraving which states “Front Towards Enemy”, though is usually depicted in video games as an omnidirectional explosive laser tripwire mine, despite the fact that this piece of military equipment is used exclusively by the United States Armed Forces and we are currently in the country of Canada, which is its own distinct nation with its own military?

7 Likes

Is this explode box?

1 Like

no, this is Patrick!

2 Likes

There is absoulutelty no way that this thing that looks like a claymore, is a claymore. No way

7 Likes

@SirAdy @Whistleblower i stole ur comments and made a meme

15 Likes

MeLikeBigBoom

3 Likes

perfection

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful

1 Like

me
biiiiiiiiiig
booooooooooooooooooom
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere