Is this true?

I also never said I was going to upload the video if I wasnt get unbanned. I said I was going to if Sven keeps ignoring me and doesnt agree to talk about that privately and offstream/recording. If someones ego is too big to even talk to me after months of me trying to talk to him, then theres no other way to make it public. I was providing proof for pretty much everything I claimed. What I said was the truth, so whats the problem? You are still doing what you can do best, spreading false informations.

Also am still waiting for your statement on why you deleted the “apology” after claiming that I scammed someone in the public chat with having solid evidence (as a Moderator). You literally accused me of doing something to make me look bad in that situation, just shows your real character. I exposed yall without lying at all, just providing proof and evidenc, so how about doing the same instead of still lying and spreading false informations?

Also about the “We had the original intention of listening to your appeal”.
I have asked another Moderator and he told me that you never brought this topic up in the Staff chat!

The fact that you suddenly just appeared and called P9nda out for being toxic and childish, as well as attempting to blackmail you and other moderators without providing any evidence at all to counteract his argument makes me wonder if you are just saying this to discredit P9, and my suspicions are further reinforced by the fact that you declared that you won’t be discussing this any further and that you are trying to shut this thread down.

Simply due to the fact that P9 actually took the time to compile evidence and present it in a meaningful manner wheras you just jumped on, spouted a couple of sentences, and then requested the thread to be shut down means that automatically your actions are so much more suspicious than his.

In short, if you’re going to call out someone who has provided evidence, then you had better present some evidence of your own, otherwise I’m afraid I can’t take you seriously, and I’m sure every other Regular on this Forum will agree with me.

1 Like

damnit, the entire situation is suspicious, so all i can do is agree with danaby here

1 Like

I’m not sure who you talked to, but it was brought up in the team chat. I won’t share the discussion or what any of the other mods said, but here’s your proof since you seem to eager to see.

I see, well I got told otherwise.
But its still kind of funny how you took a screenshot as soon as I tried to friend you and put it in the discord before even talking to me. Looks like a trash-talk conversation to me. Would love to see the further messages but I doubt you will ever show them anyone.

And yet I never said and tried to get unbanned. I simply wanted to talk about the ban situation.
Could you please give a statement to everything I said above and not just that one?

Nelson: Were going for something different

Sven: like what?

Nelson: well firstly i want a different rocketmod… or something other than that…

Sven:

2 Likes

You and all other mods are trying to avoid all confrontations. Also im still waiting for the proof that I was “incredibly toxic not just towards the mods, but also towards members of the community.”

If you cant provide any proof then this is character assassination and just by the way also illegal.
I dont think this behaviour should be tollerated in this forum, thats incredible.

thread is about to get closed i guess lol
in my pov i think both sides have some suspicions, tho i see that mods are not giving full answers to some questions, so i give it to p9
plox no hate me

They arent giving any answers to any questions.

They are keep claiming that I was banned for being toxic, and once someone asks for any sort of proof they always hide being their “this isnt public matter” which is btw not true. Since I uploaded that video and made it public it became public matter. I have nothing to hide and am open to talk to anyone about that. I even offered Chubby a discussion live on stream but he declined because: “Im not gonna assist him further this controversy. Hes banned and will stay banned. :D” (Again I wasnt asking for an unban)

If you have any suspicions towards me, just ask me whatever you want. Really anything regarding this situation.

This thread will be locked (nobody can reply) and archived (nobody can edit replies) about an hour after I post this.

If any directly-relevant discussion is to continue on the SDG Forum, please do so through direct messaging instead.

While I’d appreciate if the Forum could facilitate discussions like this, evidently it’s not exactly quite as civil/peaceful as I’d have appreciated it being.

Obviously, while it is important to be able to discuss controversial issues/people, naming-and-shaming of any sort has always been against the rules on the SDG Forum and the Steam Discussions for Unturned. The discussion (on the forum and outside of it) also doesn’t seem to be progressing to any sort of wholesome conclusion either, so I see no reason to continue keeping this thread open in the long-term.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 56 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.