List Of Map Suggestions

Map #1: China

Really Old Culture This Map Will Be one of the biggest maps in Unturned With Less Cities But More Zombies. Comes With The Brand New 95b-1 Carabine.

Map #2: Italian Islands

Beautiful Coastlines Shining Seas This Map Will Have Less Zombies But More Cities Also It Comes With The Gun “Lupara” Sawed off Shotgun With Sicilian Origins.

Map #3: East Africa

This Map Will Give you a Chance to live the african culture Explore Great Deserts And Kill The African Bosses, Comes Up With R4 assault Rifle

Map #4: Siberia

Really Cold Land With Pure Snow And Shining Ice, This Map Will Reduce The Visual Distance and will be like a Yukon 2.0

Map #5: Arizona

(Ok i Selected This randomly i admit it.) Really strong Forces With Big US Cities Enjoy Living a Arizonian Life.

Hope Yoy Nelson Read this And Bye :DD :wink:

Honestly, while maps based off of countries are cool and all, I think it’s time for Unturned II to be more creative. There are only so many totally ‘unique’ biomes and cultures one can explore before things get repetitive.

8 Likes

If China was added then the cities should be really big and tall, with slightly less pollution. Polution should make it harder to breathe

#2 and #5 are the only ones that I might be able to agree with. The entirety of China would be too big of an area to compress into one map. Any map big enough to contain a huge area has problems with optimization, dev time, memory usage, and more. Forcing a huge area into a map small enough to be practical means many parts of the area would never be added to any map.

I think it should have maps that feature their own country, but they should not have capital cities or one if the big cities of the country in them because they would need to be made smaller like in 3.0. Take for example Seattle in 3.0 it looks way to small and pathetic

This isn’t an Elder Scrolls game. Exploring unique cultures has never been a selling point.

I’ll say this again.

Antarctica map.

Not the barren hellscape at least too much you think it is. Think of it as Yukon, but next level.

First problem? Spawn? Belive it or not I can link there are actually some formations in the land that have 70 degree weather year around on specific strips of land. Mostly snow free.

Now, where to get food? Fishing and hunting. And smart tactics

Locations? Well besides the research stations that exist there in real life, there are abandoned soviet and nazi outposts (research), sunken ships, massive mountain ranges, revines, air strips (vehicles) icebergs, large open spaces, and I’m sure you can add in some Easter egg and story wise related dungeons and ruins (like spacecraft, mostly underground pyramids, that be kool yo).

Anyone with me? Assuming it could be done right?

Totally unique map.

1 Like

Like the idea of that… hey… what if SOMEONE made that. “wink wink nudge nudge” after SOMEONE finishes their own map?>

1 Like

What about the most hardcore map that would ever exist in unturned :thinking: ?

Welcome to… Venezuela :scream:

The place you can’t find anything. Even without zombies…
now add it the zombies and pum, The most hardcore map ever made…

PD:God**mn Maduro :fu:

Mostly Maps Of Unturned are taken from countries, i would like nelson to continue his style of maps.

That Makes sense, i like it.

i’m not saying The Entire china, Are you crazy?

uhhh what?

Err… Why should venezuela be the most difficult? i am not Saying it’s a bad country it’s great, but why venezuela?

Those are just names, the maps don’t always really look like their real life counter parts. Also, don’t forget that Nelson hasn’t been the only one making maps for Unturned. If you really want a specific plays you could try to make it yourself.

I strongly disagree. I much prefer fictional locations that are at most loosely based off of some real world place rather than it just be completely based off a real life location.

Im talking about myself.

Oh boy I surely love to see Arizonians.

Also I wanted to suggest zimbabwe because It’s very challenging and hard to survive there. Even before th- You know what I don’t want to get archived.

That’s the point, many countries share similar biomes and cultures, it’ll only get stale quick.

I’m not saying Nelson should completely avoid countries, but he shouldn’t be constantly using them as creative maps that are set in other settings are more likely to be interesting.

When you name it after the entire country and say it will be the biggest map yet, that kinda sounds exactly like the Canada map. If the map is only based on a certain part of China, then why name it after all of China? Wouldn’t that prevent maps from focusing on other parts of China without confusion?