Local food

Молчать!!! Теперь в гулаг

Translation : Shut up !!! Now go to goulag

I don’t speak Russian. I’m sorry.

Woa! Don’t reveal all the cards

Et pourquoi pas l’ami?

This post is in the 4.X category, if you want to talk about memes, here’s another link to the memes category https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/t/incans-versus-soviets/2796/2

Germany ideas:

• Berzel (some salty weird 8)
  • Weißwurst (tasty white saussage, very known from the Oktoberfest)
  • Bier (beer)
  • Kerpel/ Karpfen/ Berliner (Some sweet piece of dought with sugar on it and jam in it)
  • Jar of Sauerkraut (some sour vegetables, cut into small pieces with some vinegar)
    There is more stuff but it’s to much to write town

And jes I’m german

2 Likes

Why not everyone put some ideas from their country?

Because there are only 5 countries represented in the game

Perú would have unique potatoes, which can be cooked with pork to make pachamanka. Maryland would have blue crabs, old bay, and crab cakes.

That’s 3.X there are no countries in 4.X, yet

Read the first messages from the thread, all the examples are using the current maps we have.

I don’t see how that’s relevant.

@Oyamat @anon24515308

Both of you are saving the same thing. Ya’know that, right? You’re both saying that 4 doesn’t have maps yet, so hence this is more of an #unturned-3 suggestion and that is why people aren’t just putting ideas from every single country.

1 Like

That guy is no fun. A realist and boring personality spreading his capitalist propaganda

Anyways,

Maybe there could be a consistency in types of food/drinks places

• City/town homes would have more packaged and less organic food, mostly preserved throughout the apocalypse
  • Farms/campgrounds would have more organic food, though they’re most likely going to be bad quality
  • Food stores will have food/drinks depending on their theme (e.g. Meat in Butcher, pizza ingredients and soft drinks in Pizza shop, anything in a super market)
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.