Lucifer Effect is a big issue: ideas to reduce it in Unturned

And that doesn’t make you “good” or “bad”. You can easily accidentally gain positive rep and still be a “bandit” type of guy. Even bandaging your pal makes you gain positive rep. The system is easy yet stupid.

Oh come on. I even purposefully avoided calling “rep” or “reputation” in this phrase as well as other sections because I knew you would post something along those lines. I’m clearly not talking about magical points. All those things I listed could be done by any player and still be hyperaggressive to anyone. Which I explained literally right after but you conveniently ignored.

They are all things in common among all players regardless of their behavior, which can’t be given an abstract number.

So overall, the reputation system as we know it makes no sense, which is just a partial expansion from the even worse reputation system in 2.x. It isn’t anywhere near to the indicator of a player’s behavior as intended, because the criteria can’t determine that. You may as well change it into a kill counter and no one would notice a difference.

How the fuck can you accidentally earn positive reputation? Like i said for the one-thousandth time in all my arguments,

explain to me how you get accidentally earn positive rep? i understand how you could earn negative accidentally but how on EARTH could you earn positive rep accidentally?

I’ll agree with this statement, but you saying how i Conveniently ignore doesn’t really fit what your saying. I ignored it, because there was interesting points i’d like to point out.

oh were just gonna end it here?

Cue the Credits

(yea i know theirs more to your monologue capo i’m not a fuckin idiot)

But then you gain positive rep. totally on purpose with the help of group partners, then you can freely disguise yourself as a repectable and nice guy, but you still KoS as if there’s no tomorrow.

If the system allows that kind of exploit, you can’t say it isn’t innacurate/broken. And in the other hand, you see most people gaining negative reputation totally on purpose, which should be considered as equal as wrong.

That’s the main thing here. Stop defending the wanky rep. system.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.