Made a Reworked Dragonfang that makes it more viable

A workshop mod that rebalances and redesigns the military LMG that makes you enjoy it better. Statistics make it more of a beast for combat and new model gives it a terrifying look which will be inherited for my next LMG guns.

A spec-ops sergeant displaying his courageous look with his arsenal. He may have his standard-issue Avenger pistol equipped for his first enemy contact but will soon mow the next with his signature and reworked Dragonfang.

Link to workshop mod is down here:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1593741487

Also, this mod is not created to compensate for the recent LMG nerfs as it was created in privacy a month before the said event & has nothing to do with the patch that make them somehow viable.

3 Likes

Nelson: Fixes Dragonfang

Community: Escuz me wtf we’ll revert it back

Haha well fun fact: I made it for fun in privacy before the nerf and when I did hear that it happened I was motivated to publish it

3 Likes

So if he has an Avenger in his left hand how the fuck is he carrying the Dragonfang? You can’t attach a 10 kg “light” machine gun to your vest all willy-nilly, you know?

1 Like

yeah but this is unturned
also have you considered it was just a quick little picture made to show off the mod

This is unturned, where you can attach a pistol to your hip directly and attach a minigun on your back.

I think it’s safe to assume that at that point, slings are just invisible magic.

If there’s one thing you should complain about the pic, it’s about those fucken weirdo eyes

1 Like

Let’s just say that he has been up for 48 or more hours at this point trying to clear out enemies.

These “enemies” are more or less the newly spawned nakeds

3 Likes