Making Arena Worth a Damn

Vote to force Nelson to change Monolith’s name to Moltolith

• DO IT
  • oh god oh no please no

0 voters

1 Like

Eyyyyy speakin’ homebrother language vamanos!!! Wehn we getti’n that layout??? sit vous plait?

2 Likes

Eyyyyy speakin’ homebrother language vamanos!!! Wehn we getti’n that layout??? sit vous plait?

3 Likes

ghost valley has quite literally become a ghost valley

1 Like

That project is “finished”

1 Like

adding a spectator mode would be a bad idea in my onion because like if you were in a group then like u could tell them where other ppl are or something idk, the only way this could work if u were restricted to spectating ppl in ur group but then like groupless ppl would be sad

4 Likes

Oh, and it also plays probably the best out of all of Danby’s maps.

Talked to Danaby about it a while back, he said it’s that way because he wanted to give filmmakers opportunities to create films and whatnot, however, it takes a heavy toll on how it performs.

Danaby currently can’t even bring it back, his hard drive that had all the files on it failed or something. I offered to Datamine all the assets and remake the map with master bundles but I haven’t really done much work on it, though I might do it at a later date. (Oh and he agreed to remove all the trees you can’t see if I did so).

hehehehehehehehehehe

3 Likes

Anyone want an arena map with civilian rifles and more emphasis on using weapons people usually don’t use.

1 Like

Eaglefire arena

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.