Many questions about many things that everyone wants to ask

So answer me, what can we expect from the new construction method?, Will we have new types of zombies ?, Answer me the beta will be free for all or will it be intended for guests only? Come on, I’m waiting.

First off, you cant expect me to respond right away. Right now inbetween classes at school.

The very first beta will probably be for a select few people, like reaver, molt, and yarr. Probably active people who have time to play and stress test the first version. The second version will probably a gold only beta, and then there might be an open beta, then the full release.

I dont know what you mean by construction method.

For now, all the enemies that have been suggested (by Nelson) will be normal zombies (not suggested by nelson, but highly likely to return) and wall clingers, which would be kind of like a HL2 barnacle.

So, if you truely read all the devlogs, and all the trello posts, then you wouldn’t need to ask the question :wink:

3 Likes

As for the zombies Nelson did not say anything about zombies either in trello or devlogs so I asked the question, all questions were based on Trello things like the players changed, according to you only answered 2 questions and it was practically nothing of trello or devlogs by taking the beta portion of a closed group of people that Nelson said could be an option, so basically even if I had written all the content of trello and devlogs I would have those same doubts.:wink:

For sure this. Knowing more about the Turned and other possible enemy types, even if we only see a mere concept (or just get more written information, either would be cool) would be more than enough for me.

(A working, animated Turned would be even cooler, but that’s unrealistic)

1 Like

Are you dim? Read the gosh darn trello! You are literally just ignoring me and it doesnt help that you are not even trying to add in punctuation!

Edit: Here, I’ll even link you to the darn card!

In case you didnt know, there are 2 trellos. The wishlist, which is old AF, and the roadmap (which pretty much has confirmed features [I think, @MoltonMontro correct me if I am wrong])

Adding onto Kingfrogs post. if you dont realise, the Turned are 4.0s Zombies

The Turned card just talked about zombie players, apocalyptic buildings with plants and plants that give rise to non-zombie monsters, are you dumb? It seems like you did not read the trello.

in fact turned of creatures “in general” in this card the only mentioned zombies are the transformed versions of players in which I mentioned in the post

I tried to help you, but you arent recognising that that is about zombies, and wall clinger creatures. Im done. I guess i’ll let you drown in your thought and hostility…

Thanks for the concern, but I do not need your help reread the card turned on trello and I’ll come to the conclusion that I’m right neither a new zombie was mentioned beyond the version of the transformed players.:wink:

Turned might be about zombies but the current content has nothing on new zombies beyond the transformed version of the players, so do not come up with this silly conversation

The question was answered. You guys need to stop throwing shade and insulting each other’s intelligence.

The Trello card answers your question. You asked for information on zombies, saying none has been provided. That is false. The Trello card mentions several types of Turned.

It mentions growths, ceiling-mounted grapplers (likely akin to Barnacles), Turned versions of players, general “monsters,” and an overall design that is very dark with visual organic mutations.

So to answer your original question:

yes.

7 Likes

This type (as KingFrog actually pointed out) hasn’t been confirmed by Nelson. I think the argument stems from the lack of information on normal zombies, and a lack of clarity as to what different people meant by “zombies” at different points in the thread.

Now a decent answer.Answering about the monsters I thought they were new creatures besides zombies just like Ravest spoke depends on what a zombie is for each person, I thought so “monsters? Not the reason to speak monster and not zombie” and then started the discussion.But I mentioned about the transformed players … I’m just saying I fought too much in this post I do not want to get into trouble (you’re moderator and I think you can kick me out of the forum).

The ‘Turned’ is an unmentioned name for the zombies.

There’s a reason why he says that he wants to ‘Re-imagine’ the Turned. If he says that, that means he wants to improve a previous design. By that, he means that he wants to re-design the zombies.

Also the name ‘Turned’ is a bit self-explanatory to what it refers to.

So we will not have those retarded guys in the zombies anymore? Great then it will be like the last of us? More organic fungi out of the head or something?Turned or basically everything that was affected by the virus, but it got even more complicated for me imagined turned as affected animal plants and that the players would continue to be called zombies, I am br and the translation Turned was like “transformed.”
(Br=brazilian)

The game is literally called Unturned because it refers to the players, who have not turned into a zombie. Hence, the zombies and all that are colloquially referred to as The Turned.

This is completely unrelated to whatever this is supposed to be

8 posts were split to a new topic: Regular tag discussion (topic split from U4 thread)

Basically I understood that turned was referring to other things transformed like, animal plants and etc.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.