Map Progress Posts (Rule of Thumb #3.5)

I still didn’t finish it but I think it’s ready for criticism even though I haven’t shown enough to criticize except for it being completely empty with foliage being the bulk of the photo!

PSA: Hold off of releasing pictures of incomplete maps unless you want feedback. In the long run it hurts your map and it floods the forum with lackluster content.

17 Likes

0/10 not enough camos

2 Likes

yes I agree

Where’s the washing machine…

did somebody say

G R A S S

wtf is that green thing

Edit: never mind its a tractor apc

furiously rips bag

1 Like

that looks EMPTY…M. AND LAGGY.

1 Like

my map is currently incomplete sorry!1

sORRY GUYS MY MAP IS INCOMPLETE AND CAPS LOCK IS ON BUT CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK AS TO WHETHER I SHOULD GO FOR THE GAS STATION COVER /W PUMPS OR JUST THE PUMPS FOR THIS GAS STATION?

Edit: Can you actually provide feedback? This is unironically a pressing issue that is stressing my mind, as though I like the style of the gas station /w the covers, it might give too much fuel to the players, more fuel than I’d want. The simple solution may seem just to remove the gas pumps, but that would look pretty damn ugly. It might also be too big, another reason to go for the singular gas pumps.
I don’t know which one to pick so I’m letting strangers on the internet decide for me.

Tests

Very cool map indeed, I like the overgrown feeling it gives, there’s no other workshop map that currently strives to achieve that. Anyway, the other week i was driving to the store and i saw this advertisement which said “vote for hilary clinton”. It really confused me as i do not live in the United States but Ukraine. Anyway when I arrived at the store, i was greeted by lord EliteLupus himself. I asked him, “what brought you here to ukraine?”. “Well, my friend…” he replied swiftly, “I’m looking for someone to make me an RP man and I think you’d be the right person to ask.” I start to turn red as i am overwhelmed with what has just occured. “Of- of course! I ca- can do tha- that yes” I said slowly, stuttering. Anyway i cannot be bothered to continue the story i want to order a pizza here’s the progress on my rp edit of atlantis can i get some feedback?

5 Likes

This is my unturned map

hEY guise pLs r8 my Map laY0Ut!!1

i put mnay efort in this pls complimnt only tok me 5 days

2 Likes

Well danaby do i have the product for you! UNCLE STEVES BITCH CREAM! With uncle steves bitch cream you can uncover the governments lies and find truly the best map on the workshop! The title of this map will be “8==========D” until you apply to cream to all the proper holes. Anyway i cannot be bothered to continue the story i want to order a pizza .

1 Like

Japanese Aircraft Carrier’s Prepping to launch Bomber Planes, 1941 colorized

Japanese didnt had aircraft carrier s capable of launching bombers in 1941.

of course they do

explain why they dropped a 200 ton bomb on Canada

wait shit that was china…

or was asiania

The gas cover wasn’t meant to aesthetically match the storefront you’ve chosen to begin with, and for that alone I wouldn’t use the cover and instead opt for the standalones or a custom object.

3 Likes

id make some of the pumps broken

Only two liberators :thinking:
amature

1 Like