Maybeeee drones?

Everyone knows that. But when it comes to a post apoc environment, drones won’t be much of a use in a survival situation. Most probably used for a good movie with roleplay and nice camera angles

2 Likes

Eeeh, they take out the risk factor and the fun if you can just fly a drone around to find nearby players.

1 Like

it’s usefull to see if there is interesting loot in a hight risck zone

1 Like

But then it’s not a risk anymore if you know what’s in their

yes but they still zombies(maybe acid zombies how will try to attack you and for normal zombies if you are in there range they can destroy your drone)

Why not just fly up in the sky with the drone?

And you can easily dodge the acid xombies

if you don’t see the acid zombie attack you(plus the speed of the drone) you can get shooted!

Then the drones you use must be pretty slow.

I still think drones shouldn’t be in the vanilla version of the game, tho
Doesn’t really fit a survival situation

Go watch TWD previous episode.

Drones seem a tad too unlikely why use that precious fuel on just haveing a eye in the sky only for it to probably be shot down attract people toward you when ya bring it back or worse bring a horde toward ya? seriously drones just dont make sense to be used

2 Likes

I think the idea of drones is wonderful but the durability should go down fast.

1 Like

If the drone is shot down, then you know the area is not safe so the drone actually does help.

1 Like

the drone should be a first person view. you can fly the drone easily but it will just be a black screen. you should need to attach a camera to your drone to be able to see while flying it.

I don’t see a reason for a drone to not have a camera already, unless it used an attachment system.

Any drone can be used as a risk free way to find other players, scout bases and look for playr s, sentries, and traps, and possibly drop explosives. This messes up the PvP balance even more, as there is no way to counter the drone, and more FPS content isn’t what this game needs.

We wont be adding Missiles you crazy?

Drones would be nice, but they would have to be limited by some other factor, such as range or battery life.

I would really love drones in the game although they will most likely not be added due to some reasons I am unable to understand.

1 Like

Drones would most likely run out of battery or range really quickly, but they can be good for scouting the area around you, let’s say in a range of 100m.

1 Like

Do you want to be able to kill someone with the MQ-9 Reaper and the AGM-114 HELLFIRE(HELicopter-Launched, FIRE and forget) that has the 1200mm of CE(Chemical Energy) penetration?

Also, This could happen:

1 Like