Maybeeeeeee Tasers?

Tasers are used for kidnapping someone,knocking them out, handcuffing them,You could drag someone and put them in your car,and Taking someone to your base with force no need to use microphones.

Hope you like it :smile:

Maybe it could temporarily trigger ragdoll physics on the player? :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

Maybe can turn megas into lightningstrike bosses

5 Likes

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

I don’t know how to feel about tazers but my thoughts about it are that it should be difficult to use.
The user should inflict an n amount of shock, which does very little damage and cause no debuff on the victim.
If the user successfully inflicts enough amount of shock on the victim, the victim will be in tazed state, which is distinguishable from a dead player.

Why no debuff DURING tazing victim?

Because I think it would be a nuisance to get a penalty on stamina/movement speed/recoil/etc… just because someone poked you with a tazer.

2 Likes

I could agree on that uhhhh duhhh its for survival

To my knowledge Nelson intends for 4.x to focus more on PVE and less on PVP so I doubt something like this will be added.

It would be a nice addition to 3.x though.

1 Like

A cool addition for 3.0, don’t see a future to this in 4.0
In 3.0, the taser should cause the player inability to move or turn around for a few seconds. It depends on the distance.
its range should be 10m.
Default time is 5 seconds. And the calculation of time with respect to distance should be “5 ÷ [distance]”

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.