6 Likes

make it a decal

1 Like

somebody posts pixel art, anywhere, anytime

Ascended
hmm yes

Aniby? Danafreak?

I believe you want this one instead…

(Sorry was too tired to download the original, but you get the point)

4 Likes

why are we still here
:frowning:

Does he WEDs?

I’m Just Curious.

Obviously.

Obviously Grilled?

whose the mother

download

Awhahahahahayahaya look this guy above me posted a picture of ZUCC lmao so funny :joy::joy::ok_hand::ok_hand:
/s

Words cannot describe how much I hate this thread. Every night I wake up in a cold sweat, doused in a pool of my own sweat. All I can think of is this fucking image, it’s been going on for over a year now. I don’t know what it is about this image, but I can’t keep it out of my mental psyche. I need to get a restraining order against it, but my local police station said they couldn’t do anything about nightmare fuel and would send me to a mental ward if I kept bothering them. Something about the cross between a Polish Cat and a Kuwaiti Pixel-Man just doesn’t sit well with me, he didn’t even inherit any features from the man of Arabic descent, he’s just a Danaby with a #000000 pixel face.

The beast is known as “Danamatic” when thinking about this beast, something came to me. We all have joked about having catgirls, but Animatic has genetically engineered the first Cat-Boy. How long until they demand rights? Animatic, please, restrain your son. He’s destroying what’s left of my 5-hour sleep schedule.

Beware, of Danamatic “Freakaby2”.

5 Likes

2 Likes

omg danaby2

Instead of having this cursed thread to be a reminder of the past’s mistake. You just brought it up again just to repeat it.

Good job.

1 Like