Me and the boys headed for Holman [Pixel Art]

Color pallet looks more like Belgium than PEI.

Buddy, it was only a matter of time.

Initially I was actually going for a more nondescript aesthetic, but eventually decided just to roll with an undersaturated PEI-like palette. If Iā€™m being fully honest I didnā€™t play much of Belgium or really any map post-Germany, so if it does look like Belgiumā€™s palette, itā€™s purely coincidence.

The layout of background elements worked in my favor inadvertently once my decision was made - to a very attentive observer, the mountains, buildings, and layout/depth of the water, along with even the direction of the planeā€™s flight path suggest itā€™s headed southwest through the channel east of Stratford. In the direction of Holman Isle.

Believe it or not, of all the possible things that could inspire me to make scenic artwork of an Otter, the main reason was that I had a shower thought about what an RTS/TCG set in the Unturned universe would look like (though an Unturned-themed RTS is an idea Iā€™ve had for quite a long time). I then had the idea to make a ā€œcard/unit header artworkā€ for one of the most venerable vehicles in the game, and as a result ended up just making art for the sake of making art.

Side note.

My favourite vehicle in Unturnedā€™s history is the Coaster. I donā€™t want to brag about my heli piloting skills but I love the damn thing (especially the spotlight which was fun to play with), and many players donā€™t know itā€™s faster than the Hummingbird. Itā€™s maneuverable enough that in nosedives Iā€™ve outpaced planes with them even.

Too bad Hawaii assets arenā€™t in the stock vanilla game anymore :cry:

Absolutely. Ave nex alea.

please delete this or I will be contacting my non-existant lawyers

ok this is epic

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.