Me when I get banned from pineridge

1 Like

caren't

11 Likes

You probably got banned for acting all immature and stupid like usual. Honestly, I’m glad I got kicked because it allowed me to go and improve myself, maybe you need to go and do the same.

17 Likes

wiki server better

5 Likes

Everyone acts differently on the internet usually. But there’s always a line that could get crossed.

2 Likes

What is pine ridge. The unturned 2 map location?

2 Likes

Has it gone to shit.

ok
Botome text

this is the pinnacle of comedy

1 Like

You’re just proving my point. You literally have an issue with every single community member because you’re too immature to understand even a little criticism. Maybe grow up a little and come back when you’re ready to be a part of a community. You’re probably the most hated person on the entire forum, even including Rain.

Edit: I’m being way too harsh here, I know, this comment is just all of my pent up anger toward Azz coming out at once.

Edit: nevermind, I have no sympathy for him anymore. I literally get a call from him at like two in the morning and he’s wearing blackface.

7 Likes

ok shawty…

This is exactly why you leave before anything like that could happen.

ap51mqB_460s

9 Likes

Hmm, I wonder why you got banned from Pineridge.

1 Like

8 Likes

Just a reminder that no one has an incentive to act decent online. Complaining about someone elses presence and going as far as comparing them to someone else, isn’t that a bit immature too? I don’t know Azza but, is this necessary and do you have to do it here?

Besides, if what your saying is true, it’s a bit useless because based on what you said he only cares about attention, and what your saying is just feeding him

Is that a fish sucking on a nipple thing

6 Likes

Never seen a baby fish?

9 Likes

v v v me when i get banned from pineridge

3 Likes

4 Likes

azza just remember

my shitposting regime is always open

1 Like